I love kale but I have a bit of a well…’hard’ time with the rigidity/thickness of its leaves sometimes.
So you have two options to make it softer:
- Either you spend a good 10 minutes massaging it by hand with lemon, I love doing that when I have a bit of time, it gives an amazing tangy zest!
- Or EASY / QUICKER option use a pan to bring moisture into the leaves
EASY COOKING METHOD
In a pan, add:
- A peppery Extra Virgin Olive Oil - I use ‘Cuvée Intense’ for this, always!!
- Himalayan salt
- Freshly cut ginger (make sure it is cut really small)
- Put in the thinly sliced pieces of kale
Enjoy, it's healthy and uber delicious.
|INTENSE | ROBUST||EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL|
|SHOP DECANTER||SHOP REFILL|
Comments will be approved before showing up.